Have you grown tired of trying to figure out creative places to advertise your business? What about plain and simple creative ideas? Let me share with you fifty creative ideas. I hope this list gets your creative juices flowing.
Over the next few posts, I am going to give you some different and unusual ways of advertising your products.
1. Take a small zip close baggy (snack sizes work well) and include the following in it:
Your Business Card, Business Opt Mini Flier a Piece of Candy such as hard candy or a lollipop, mini flier of current host specials, discount coupon (optional) etc.
Hand these out to the bank tellers, retail cashiers, at your kids sport events, every where you go!
2. When I stay at hotels & motels I leave a mini catalog, my business card & discount coupon and the mini coin canister for the maid! I put her tip inside the mini coin canister! I have gotten 3 orders by doing this!
Be creative when you leave tips for Hotel Maids, Waitresses, Waiters, Hair Dressers, etc. Don't just hand them your business card, make it memorable!
You can also buy cute little beaded change purses at your local dollar discount store!
3. Print out fliers with your contact info (not your personal address), your website address & email address along with any current specials you are offering.
Then contact local area mobile home park offices, apartment complex rental offices, housing developments etc and ask them if you can leave fliers in their office or hang on their tenants doors. Give the office employees a free gift or discount on their personal orders.
4. Contact local area bridal supply stores, bridal gown stores, caterers, tux rental centers, wedding dj's etc. Ask them if you can leave your business cards & fliers about the great (Company Name) Bridal Gift Registry for them to give to their customers.
Offer store owners a free gift or a personal discount for helping you spread the word about your business.
5. Daycare Centers! They are excellent to contact and leave business cards and/or fliers at!
I print out fliers of just a few items from our Tupperware Children's line and I attach my business card & a discount coupon. I get a lot of orders by doing this!
So whatever company you represent, find some items that cater to children or to moms and make up a flier!
6. A lot of churches hold a Spring and Fall Fest! Contact them about getting a table or a booth. A lot of times this will cost you under $15.00 for a space!
Make sure you take products with you along with business opt fliers, plenty of catalogs, business cards etc.
Do a contest drawing at these types of events. Make up entry blanks that gather the customer's info so that you can initiate contact with them again!
7. Join your local area chamber of commerce! They are always holding local business events that you can participate in.
8. College Campuses! Dorms & Housing Students are always looking to spend money! A lot of college students are also looking for an extra income so target them with the Business Opt too!
Drop off fliers and business cards to the
9. Contact your local area Welcome Wagon or Welcome to the Neighborhood Group! Ask them about you leaving mini catalogs, fliers, business cards, discount coupons, freebie mini gifts, etc with them.
They are always looking for additional items to place in their Welcome Bags!
10. Contact your local area hospitals and ask for Human Resources Dept. The Majority of hospitals hand out New Mommy Diaper Bags filled with products, samples and other stuff for New Moms who just had a baby!
It's FREE for you to add in your information! I have gotten party hosts, new customers and new recruits by participating in these types of programs.
Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC
All rights reserved