Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zero Cost Magazine Advertising



Coming up with new and innovative ways to advertise is one of the biggest headaches any seller can have. If you’re smart, you will start a data base or card file of all the ideas you have. Even if you don’t plan on using them right away. I even keep track of the really crazy ones. You never know when they can be the catalyst for a new idea themselves.

Here is a tip that almost anyone can use to help get your stores’ name infront of the public. I have all my neighbors save their old magazines for me. If your neighborhood is anything like mine, you will probably have more magazines accumulate in a month than you could imagine.

I take these magazines and do two things with them. One, I take and staple or glue (I like staples because people can remove the cards for their own use) these cards to several pages in some of these magazines. Then I take and donate them to local doctors’ offices for their waiting rooms. Another place you can take them is community centers. You probably have other places around you that would love to have old magazines given to them.

The other thing I do with these magazines with a business card in them is to also insert a ½ page flyer between a few pages. These I like to leave libraries or other places where the magazines will be read.

Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC

All rights reserved

info@dmpmc.net www.dmpmc.net/THMD





No comments: