Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Distinctive Product Samples From Talented Artisans

Shopping Hand Made From The Shopping Directory Of

Unique Stores & Creations Of Creative People

Shopping is more fun when you find incredible quality at incredible prices!

Thousands Of Stores To Shop From



If one thing in this world is certain, it is the fact that I’m not a expert on jewelry. When you boil down what I know about jewelry you could put it in a thimble and still have a lot of room left over. I do however know what I like and when I come across and artisan that creates a cut above creations I like to say so.


Barron Design Studio happens to be one of those artisans that without a doubt has a very good handle on what they are doing. The picture above is only one of the many imaginative pieces to be found in their store and created by Deborah the owner.

The ability to combine simplicity and complex designs together takes great talent. The pendant shown above is an excellent example where the artist has given this pendant a quality of royalty and still maintain the simplicity of design with a clean elegant look.


Through out Barron Design Studio’s store you will find pieces that are distinctive and would look great on any wearer. If you are looking for something special in handcrafted jewelry as either a gift or for yourself, don’t hesitate to stop by Deborah’s store and see what I’m talking about for yourself. We know you will be glad you did.




I make no apologies for the fact that I am a big fan of all kinds of pottery. I just wish I had the talent to create it. You are looking at the only person on earth that could probably make a square bowl on a potters’ wheel. I may not be any good at creating pottery and ceramic items but I do know talent and quality when I see it. There is something earthy about pottery that most people like. Not only in functional pieces and those that are created to simply please the eye. I believe it has something to do with the fact that pottery some how gives us a connection with the earth itself.

Deborah Gordon’s store definitely contains many pieces that exemplify true talent and the quality of her pieces speak for themselves. Although it certainly takes talent and skill to create any piece of pottery or ceramic art, free hand creations exhibit and prove the real talent and skill that exists in an artisan of clay. The picture above proves my point.

Deborah’s store contains so many unique and fantastic pieces it wouldn’t be fair for me to even try to describe them here. I would only do here and her creations a massive injustice. This is one of those situations that the reader simply has to experience for themselves. This I whole-heartedly recommend you do. You may not want to wait too long to do so either because once the word spreads, you might find your selections to choose from diminishing quickly.


Want To Increase The Traffic To Your Store? Get Listed In The Hand Made Product Directory Today!

Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC

All rights reserved

info@dmpmc.net www.dmpmc.net/THMD

Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter








Turbo Tagger
Feed Shark
hits counter

No comments: