Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Special Clothing From A Special Store

Shopping Hand Made From The Shopping Directory Of

Unique Stores & Creations Of Creative People

Shopping is more fun when you find incredible quality at incredible prices!

Thousands Of Stores To Shop From


I get to review a lot of different stores and each one is unique and special in their own right. When it comes to handmade clothing there are more than a few stores to shop from. Each one different and each one has pieces of clothing that in their own right are just the perfect piece for whoever purchases them. This makes reviewing clothing stores very interesting and somewhat of a problem in choosing a specific store to review. When I find myself in this situation, I fall back on some well learned lessons. First, when in doubt, go with your gut feeling and secondly, if my wife likes what she sees in a store, it has to be good. You can’t be married for over 40 years and not lean a few things. With that being said, I want to take you to what I consider a very special store, The Screaming Needle Designs.



I call The Screaming Needle Designs a special store because the products in it contain all three of what I consider essential elements that make up all great products and of course the store itself. Style, Imagination and Functionality. Although there are a few other items in the store, the vast majority of products found are women’s clothing so that’s my focus here.


Everything I could see in the shop appears to be very well designed with the concepts of imagination and style blending very well. There is also a wide selection of clothing types available from Casual T-Shirts to Dresses and most things in between. Everything seen in the store certainly has practical day to day functionality. Of course not wearing women’s clothing, I am only able to go by what items look like but the pieces shown in The Screaming Needles shop certainly look extremely comfortable which is an important factor for most shoppers. Like I mentioned earlier, there is also a very nice selection of other complimentary merchandise to choose from also.


One thing that really stands out is their ability to achieve that great look one is always looking for and do it without sacrificing your pocket book, this takes skill and imagination. As they state in their store announcement, “Almost everything in my shop is one of a kind (ooak) and upcycled or build from scratch (bfsc)”. In other words I don’t think any shopper is going to have to worry about seeing that piece they purchased on anyone else.


If The Screaming Needle Design had actual physical doors, I don’t believe I would wrong in saying that any shopper would probably walk out of its doors a little giddy with delight at the fact that they found a beautiful one of a kind creation at a fantastic price.

Want To Increase The Traffic To Your Store? Get Listed In The Hand Made Product Directory Today!

Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC

All rights reserved

info@dmpmc.net www.dmpmc.net/THMD

Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter






Turbo Tagger
Feed Shark
hits counter

No comments: