Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cute Bears For Collectors

Shop Hand Made From The Shopping Directory Of

Unique Stores & Creations Of Creative People

Shopping is more fun when you find incredible quality at incredible prices!

Thousands Of Stores To Shop From


I’ve been told that when I was real little that I had a Teddy Bear. Not a copy, but an original one. I wish I had it now. I bet it is worth a fortune. I have yet to find someone who doesn’t like stuffed toy bears. It doesn’t seem to make much difference a person’s age either. I’m beginning to think it might even be genetic. A cuddly cute bear brings out the best in most people.


You tell me, can you not but fall in love with the bear in the picture above. This is one of many similar creations found at Beckoning Bears. Tammy, Beckoning Bears owner has put together some really nice bears that any bear lover will appreciate. I want to quote a piece from their web site which will tell the reader better than I more about their products. “My name is Tammy and I am pleased to offer handmade, original artist teddy bears to discerning collectors around the world. My award winning creations are approximately 4"-16" tall, and are made from the finest recycled fur, mohair and synthetics. Each one is fully jointed, firmly stuffed with polyester, steel beads and lots of love and attention to detail.”


I’ve looked at every bear picture on line and didn’t see a one that wouldn’t make a great addition to any bear lovers collection. I’m sure many bear collectors have already heard about Beckoning Bears’ but for those readers who haven’t, you should stop by and see that what I’m saying is true.


Please remember that these bears are intended for collecting purposes and are not child safe as Tammy states on here web site. None the less, these creations will make great gifts for anyone of suitable age for almost any occasion.


Want To Increase The Traffic To Your Store?

Pick up a Free Merchants Listing In The Hand Made Product Directory Today!

Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC

All rights reserved

info@dmpmc.net www.dmpmc.net/THMD

Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter








Turbo Tagger
Feed Shark
hits counter

My Zimbio
Top Stories
http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/shopping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

So cute bear and there are so many people and babies are likes these kinds of bears.

Tammy said...

Wow, I just stumbled across this page and was so flattered to find my website mentioned !!! Thanks for the wonderful review, I appreciate your kindness.

Sincerest Thanks,
Tammy Wamboldt
Beckoning Bears