Thursday, May 8, 2008

Using Coupons To Draw In Customers


I was going to talk about using coupons to pull in new customers but I was going over some of the daily material I read every day and happened upon an article which I think does a better job than I could on the subject. Here is the link (http://www.tamingthebeast.net/blog/web-marketing/coupons-online-business-0508.htm )to the article and I encourage everyone to read it. The article refers to using shopping cart software that allows for the use of coupons and since many of our readers don’t have that ability or availability to them, tomorrow I am going to talk about methods we can use for using coupons.

Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC

All rights reserved

info@dmpmc.net www.dmpmc.net/THMD



No comments: