Friday, January 2, 2009

Pillows any head would like

Shop Hand Made From The Shopping Directory Of

Unique Stores & Creations Of Creative People

Shopping is more fun when you find incredible quality at incredible prices!

Thousands Of Stores To Shop From



Yesterday was a holiday and although I seldom get to do so, one of my favorite things to do on holidays is lay on the sofa with a soft pillow under my head and watch a good football game. The key words here for me aren’t “football” but “laying my head on a soft pillow”. I had one special pillow that was real comfortable but I had it so long that it’s almost past the point of no return. I just bought a new one a couple of weeks ago. I sure wish I had know about Darlenedecorates before I had done so.


As one can see from the picture above, Darlenedecorates doesn’t carry just any old pillows. These are really nice looking ones that I’m sure my wife would have a fit over if I used one the way I usually do. Special pillows like these deserve better treatment than I would probably give them. Even though they would stand up to my misuse. As Darlene states in her store announcements “All pillows are original. Made from vintage, imported and high-end material, without the high price. All material is stain resistant.”


Pillows aren’t the only thing Darlene carries in her store. Shoppers will find great candles and soaps as well and I even saw some potholders. Now that is diversity. If all this wasn’t sufficient reason to stop by Darlenedecorates, you will find very reasonable pricing also. All in all, Darlenedecorates is well worth a visit.




Stop by the Arcade for other great products

Want To Increase The Traffic To Your Store?
Pick up a Free Merchants Listing In The Hand Made Product Shopping Directory Today!
Copyright © 1988-2008, The Hand Made Product Directory / New Creations Consulting, LLC
All rights reserved
dmpmc@dmpmc.net
Subscribe To Our Newsletter





Turbo Tagger
Feed Shark
hits counter

My Zimbio
Top Stories
Blogcatalog
Feed Shark
Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: